02 03 John Brown Kin: Six Word Saturday 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Six Word Saturday

34
Can you describe your life (or yourself) in six words? Visit this blog which is dedicated to people who not only can, but do every Saturday. I find the concept of describing yourself in six words fascinating and a little bit scary.

"Do I want to be defined by six little - count them one, two, three, four, five, six - words?"
"Isn't the sum total of my life equal to more than six words?"

I pondered this for a while and found that I actually had 2 separate six word phrases that could be applied to me:


"Keeper of the Brown Family Torch"

and

"Laughter is the poetry of God"

Okay, so the second one is not exactly a description of my life, but rather a philosophy that I strongly believe in, and everyone who knows me knows that I just love to laugh!

How about this then -

"Laughing always, brightening the world each day"

Take some time today to think about a six word description for yourself, and maybe your ancestors.  New and interesting way to look at people.

John Brown - "Gave his life to free the slaves"

Annie Brown Adams - "Housekeeper, daughter, confidant; always fighting inequality"

Frederick Douglass - "Freed slave; still harassed, freeing others"
35 36 37 38