02 03 John Brown Kin: Follow Up to the Charles White Movie 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Follow Up to the Charles White Movie

34
I emailed the Fun with History group to let them know that I had linked to the film on their website. I got this cool email back from Chris, showing just how small the John Brown World is.

Alice,

What great story! I live 45 mins. from Harper's Ferry and have been to the old Firehouse there many times. Even more interesting, I was riding with my friend one day to see a car that was for sale. He took me to see where he used to live. As we drove down the old driveway, I looked up and saw we were driving right next to the house on the Kennedy Farm. My friend used to rent the house directly behind it.

I'm glad the video helped you make a connection. If you want a better copy of the video, it is in the public domain and can be downloaded at: http://archive.org/details/gov.archives.arc.50813.

Thanks again for sharing your story.

Chris

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38